***For the months of June and July, all revenue from this course will be donated to Black Lives Matter.
We're living in an unprecedented moment in human history—one that is likely to change all of our trajectories. Many have lost their jobs, projects, health insurance and more. My heart is with all of you right now as we learn to navigate this moment and find a new normal, for our lives and our work.
I want to be as big of a support system to you as possible so I decided to create a course (which I shot this at home myself because #socialdistancing) to help you in this really tough moment. Whether you:
- Lost your job and want to design a side-business to keep you afloat,
- Want to find your next role and one that's more aligned with who you are
- Or this moment reminded you how short life is and you feel called to create your own work from the most authentic place
This course will guide you there.
- The first section is all about navigating our feelings of fear and grief—because like it or not, we all are feeling it.
- Then, we'll segue into your core beliefs about work, life and success so we can reshape the ones that aren't supporting your life.
- From there, we'll dive into identifying your unique brilliance, your values, what brings you joy and what you want to impact—and then you'll design your work roadmap around those key elements.
- After that, we come out of theory and go into action by designing how we'll layer all of this into your business or job through "vehicles."
- We'll conclude with a 90-day action plan and some bonus mindset tools to help you navigate any fears, uncertainties and doubts as they arise.
The course is designed to be worked through in 7-days, but there are no hard and fast rules. Use it in the way that is most supportive of you, especially since you have lifetime access to it! My goal for you at the end of the course is to feel:
- Stronger in your mindset around the current moment that we’re in
- Complete clarity on your genius and how to turn it into a viable next step with your work
Let's get there together.
With love & hope,
Amina AlTai is a holistic business and mindset coach. She is the first social entrepreneur to successfully create a methodology that supports the health of a business and its people at the same time. After spending a decade grappling with a fast-paced career in marketing and two autoimmune diseases, Amina hit burnout. In hopes of healing her own life, she sought training in nutrition, fitness and mindfulness and her goal became to teach others how to balance a thriving career, body and mind. She takes a mind, body and business approach to
coaching—examining any blocks in the mindset, in our bodies and our work—to help us and our bottom lines thrive. Progressive companies such as Deloitte, Y&R, Outdoor Voices, NYU and HUGE have partnered with Amina. She’s an Entrepreneur Magazine expert-in-residence and writes for Entrepreneur, Thrive Global and MindbodyGreen. She’s been a featured expert in Goop, Well+Good, Entrepreneur Magazine and more.
StartModule 1: Honoring Our Grief And Moving Through Fear (4:05)
StartModule 2: Overhauling Our Beliefs (5:18)
StartModule 3: Honoring Your Values (2:41)
StartModule 4: Harnessing Your Genius (3:00)
StartModule 5: Building From Joy (2:20)
StartModule 6: Connecting to Purpose & Defining Our Vehicles (3:35)
StartModule 7: The MVP & 90-Day Action Plan (5:19)